Thank you to Melissa and my lovely daughter Ashlee for my very first tags.
Now onto business...
The rules are simple:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write Six Random Things about yourself.
- Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
- Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
- Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
My six random things:
1. I HATE mornings! I hate having to get up at the crack of dawn! The only thing that makes it bearable is that I'm getting up with my super cute little ones.
2. I usually don't get dressed until the twins go down for a sleep at 11am (is that terrible?). This when I shower etc.) Unless of course someone is coming over or we have to go out. So if you choose to come over unannounced on any given day you will get to see my lovely PJ's!
3. I have a 'way' to hang my washing and really can't stand people helping me as they never do it 'my way'! I then have to go and fix it.
4. I want to knit. Every time I have tried it has been a flunk (until of course Saturday night when I finally aced it it!)
5. I REALLY want more children but I'm not allowed :( Brett was happy with just the two children then we were blessed with double trouble.
6. I had my first daughter, my pride and joy, at the tender age of 15.
I hope that is random enough for you as that is all I could think of at 10am (still in my PJ's).
Now who will I tag.....
The lovely and inspiring CurlyPops!
Also Kootoyoo too!
Then I'm going to tag Ingrid over at Lottielulu
Fallen from Grace as well because I read her blog regularly
A twin mummy and super crafter Retromummy
And last but not least MissyMuh - love her blog!
So consider yourself tagged ladies!